Legacy Risk and Insurance Services, LLC (Legacy Risk) appreciates the faith and trust our clients place in us. We are committed to maintaining your confidence and loyalty, and that is why it is important to let you know how private information is used and safeguarded by us. Legacy Risk strictly protects the security of your business, including financial and personal information, and honors your choices for its intended use.
The Information Collected
In order to provide the full range of insurance services, we may request and collect a variety of information through our website, email or direct mail including the following:
- Information you provide on applications, or other forms which may include your name, address, social security number, or tax identification number
- Transaction information with us, our affiliates, or other businesses such as your payment history and claims information
- Information received from consumer reporting agencies, such as credit history and employment status
- Current account or policy information from your insurance agent
Use of Information Collected
We use the information provided by our clients to perform the services you request. We limit the collection of private customer information to allow us to administer accounts and provide superior service to our clients.
Legacy Risk does not disclose any non-public personal information about our clients to anyone except as permitted or required by law. We will not provide personal information, or sell client lists or names to any third parties for any type of promotional or marketing purposes. We may disclose your information on your accounts or policies to our affiliates, or to companies that perform services on our behalf. We may also disclose information in the following limited circumstances:
- Consumer reporting agencies
- Your legal counsel or anyone acting in a fiduciary capacity
- Our legal counsel, accounting firm, or auditors; and
- Government agencies, or other third parties to comply with regulatory reporting or inquires, or in connection with subpoenas or other legal processes as required by law
Disclosure of your information may be used to service or protect your accounts or policies, to process your requests, or to inform you about insurance or other services that may be of interest to you.
Legacy Risk Website
Our clients may periodically access and transact business through our company website. Through the website we collect information only when you voluntarily provide it to us. If you browse our website and do not supply any information, you will not receive any unsolicited emails, telephone calls or other marketing materials from us.
Legacy Risk takes appropriate physical, electronic and procedural security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alternation, disclosure or destruction of data. Access is limited to employees, contractors or agents who have a valid business need for the information.