Property insurance indemnifies the owner or user of property for its loss, or the loss of its income-producing ability, when the loss or damage is caused by a covered peril such as fire or explosion. It encompasses inland marine, boiler and machinery (BM), and crime insurance, as well as what was once known as “fire insurance” — insurance on buildings and their contents.

A basic commercial property insurance policy may be sufficient for your needs, or you may require something more comprehensive — the types of coverage often vary between different insurance companies. We can help you determine the type of insurance policy and range of coverage that is best for your business.